Christian Resource Expo
Thank you to all who came out in 2018 for our second resource expo!
The Expo is suspended for 2019.
We encourage you to connect with the wonderful exhibitors listed below.
- Abilities in Motion – www.abilitiesinmotion.org – AIM’s staff serves over 3,000 people with disabilities throughout Berks County and the surrounding areas. As a Center for Independent Living, AIM provides: Information and Referral, Peer Counseling, Independent Living Skills Training, Service Coordination, and System Advocacy Change.
- Advocate Insurance – www.advocateinsures.com -Working as your partner, we can provide your organization with the knowledge, tools, training and strategies that will identify opportunities for improvement, ensure a quantifiable return on your investment and reduce your risk costs. Advocate is RBCC’s Safety in Worship partner.
- Adventist Whole Health – www.awhn.org – Heath ministries resources, consultation services, health ministries leadership training, bereavement support.
- Arthur Funk & Sons – www.funkconstruction.com – When a community of faith plans for expansion or construction at a new location, the Funk Team of Professional Engineers, Project Manager and Estimator, fully understands the vision before the project begins, working with the building committee and congregation. Together, the team creates accurate estimates to help make more informed decisions.
- Beers & Hoffman – www.beersltd.com – Facility & Feasibility Studies, Master Planning, 3-D Renderings & Animations, Project Programming, Building Code Analysis, Architectural Design, Sustainable “GREEN” Design, Permit Drawings, Interior Design, Architectural Signage & Graphic Systems.
- Berks County Agency on Aging – www.co.berks.pa.us/aging – Providing services, based on need, to all older Berks County residents and those with disabilities; empowering self-determination; advocating for their rights; and promoting the highest possible level of independence.
- Berks County Dept. of Veterans Affairs – www.co.berks.pa.us/Dept/VA – Administering a comprehensive array of benefit programs and providing assistance services pertaining to claims to the veterans of Berks County and their dependent widows/widowers and orphans in the most expeditious and accountable manner we can. These benefits include those provided by federal, state, and local governments.
- Berks Encore – www.berksencore.org – Services is geared towards ensuring you and your family can age with confidence. Whether it’s a class, activity or simply helping individuals better understand their medical benefits, Berks Encore’s services provide what you need to age well. Advocacy, education, evening programs, healthy living and referral programs are among our services.
- Bethany Christian Services – www.bethany.org – A global nonprofit organization that brings families together and keeps families together. Strengthening families for the well-being of children is our top priority. Our services include adoption, foster care, and pregnancy counseling. We also provide counseling to families, assist refugees and immigrants resettling in the U.S., and partner with several international countries to help keep families together.
- Bible 2 School – www.bible2school.com – A public school elective focused on sharing God’s love with children, by teaching the Bible to 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders and showing them their unique value in Christ.
- Blessings of Hope – www.blessingsofhope.com – The Mission of Blessings of Hope is to package, distribute, and share food with food banks, ministries, churches, and families committed to building relationships in the community through food and acts of love.
- Blue Marsh Outdoors – www.bluemarshoutdoors.com – Experience Gods creation while kayaking Berks County’s very own, Blue Marsh Lake. Paddling is a great way to refine skills such as Leadership & Team-building. Talk to us about how we can custom tailor an outing for your organization.
- Camp Conquest – www.campconquest.org – A Pennsylvania Christian Retreat Center. We offer camp programs, as well as individualized retreats and rentals. Our staff can lead your group in camp activities such as Archery, Rifles, Shotguns, Tomahawks, Knocker balls, Team Building Initiatives, Giant Swing, and many others.
- Carol Cool – www.carolcool.com – Inspirational Christian speaker and author of more than 100 articles in a variety of national and international magazines, and her new book, “Finding Balance in the Circus of Life”. She is also a copywriter for corporate, educational, and nonprofit clients. Carol will be conducting an interactive workshop during the RBCC Expo.
- Cartridge World – www.cartridgeworld.com – A Christian owned local business focused on showing you how to save time, money and the environment. Their exclusive approach to printing at home or in the office will help you improve efficiency, and save up to 30% and print greener than you do today.
- Colebrookdale Railroad – www.colebrookdalerailroad.com – Connecting Pottstown and Boyertown, this Civil War-era railroad invites passengers to explore for themselves a Secret Valley, once the province of pioneers and patriots, now forgotten in time. Offering a magical journey into lands known only to the white tailed deer and great blue heron who call them home, the Colebrookdale Railroad is not to be missed.
- Comfort Keepers – www.comfortkeepers.com – A leading provider of non-medical in home care. Their expert staff can provide customized care plans that may include personal care, companion care, and homemaker services, based on the needs of clients and their families.
- Council on Chemical Abuse – www.councilonchemicalabuse.org – Providing countywide leadership in the development and implementation of policies, programs and a system of prevention and intervention services that prevent the onset of illegal alcohol, tobacco and drug use and treatment services that promote recovery from addiction to all substances.
- Cross Keys Tattoo Studio – www.crosskeystattoo.com – Yes, there is such a thing as a Christian owned Tattoo Studio. Jimmy Maria aspires to maintain his reputation for technical excellence, artistic ingenuity, and genuine care for the well-being of his clients.
- Dementia Dignified – www.dementiadignified.com – Focused on providing high-quality education and consulting services to acute care workers, students, and families of those supporting and caring for someone affected with a form of Dementia.
- Evangelical Seminary – www.evangelical.edu – At Evangelical Seminary, you will never be just an “information reservoir.” We’ll relate to you as a change agent in training, a servant-leader preparing for ministry in a world that desperately needs God’s grace and truth. That’s why our faculty will think with you, not for you—not because we don’t have theological convictions. We certainly do. We’re solidly evangelical. We simply want you to own your faith, deepen your faith, and use your faith-based skills to change the world.
- GoggleWorks Center for the Arts – www.goggleworks.org – GoggleWorks Center for the Arts is a place to develop skills, ask questions, experiment freely, and investigate the human spirit. Our mission is to nurture the arts, foster creativity, promote education and enrich the community.
- Habitat For Humanity – www.habitatberks.org – An ecumenical Christian charitable organization which exists to create affordable homeownership opportunities with and for moderate-income families, while revitalizing neighborhoods.
- Joni & Friends – www.joniandfriends.org – For over 35 years, our mission has been to communicate the Gospel and to equip Christ-honoring churches worldwide to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities. Through ministry programs like Family Retreats and Wheels for the World, we serve the global disability community in Christ’s name.
- Keller Williams Real Estate – www.kw.com – At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. They believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. Their values are God, family, then business.
- Kulp Chiropractic – www.kulpchiropractic.com – Kulp Chiropractic Clinic, Inc. Nutrition & Wellness Center is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise that spans the chiropractic wellness spectrum. Donna Kulp is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the principles of chiropractic wellness care.
- Life’s Choices – www.lifeschoicessupport.org – Whether you’re facing relationship challenges, a potential pregnancy or have sexual health concerns, our trained staff is here to provide you with information and applicable resources. Life’s Choices has become a recognized resource for innovative and accurate information in regard to promoting healthy choices about sex among teens. A variety of curriculum are presented by our fully trained staff and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your classroom or student group.
- Liberty Wheels – www.libertywheels.net – Motorized scooters, powered wheelchairs, stair lifts and home modifications, vehicle lifts, vertical platform lifts.
- Literacy Council of Berks County – www.lcrb.org – The Literacy Council serves two audiences, adults and businesses, and offers classes, workshops, one-on-one tutoring and off-site training. Our programs are proven effective and focus on four positive outcomes: Read and Write Proficiently; Become a Productive Citizen; Prepare for Work; and Achieve Success on the Job
- Lorah’s Homemade Chocolates – www.lorahschocolates.com – Our chocolates are completely handmade. Our centers are made from the freshest ingredients, cooked on our stove, worked on our marble table, and hand-rolled and formed on our unique cream cutter. Finally, the cream centers are hand-dipped in the finest quality American-style chocolate.
- Loser’s Music – www.losersmusic.com – A large selection of choral music, both sacred and secular, in the SATB, SAB, SSA, 2pt, TTBB, and Unison voicing. Loser’s Music, Inc. also offers band instruments, such as strings, percussion, and more. We have both new and used instruments with a wide range of prices. Our company also carries accessories for all of the band and string instruments.
- Mercy Crisis Pregnancy Center – www.mercypregnancycenter.org – Offering individuals and families facing an unplanned pregnancy an alternative to abortion. Mercy is a place to meet Christ, to learn how to be a better parent, and a place to have one’s heart and life changed for time and eternity.
- Mi Casa Su Casa Cafe – www.micasasucasacafe.com – Authentic Latino soul cuisine. They joined us last year and are back again! Great food available for purchase at the Expo.
- New Journey Outreach – www.njcoinc.org – Provides a daily soup kitchen, weekly food pantry and weekly clothing center for individuals and families in need in the Reading, PA community. With our committed volunteers and generous donors, we restore hope, comfort, and dignity by feeding, clothing, and supporting those in need.
- Opportunity House – www.opphouse.org – In addition to offering an emergency shelter that served nearly 500 people and 96,547 meals last year, we offer a 24/7 childcare and learning center, services from the Children’s Alliance Center, assistance for veterans, and reuse and recycle services that reinvest funds back into our agency in order to further support our mission and services.
- PA Adult & Teen Challenge – www.paatc.org – We are the home of a faith-based recovery program, where lives are changed. We are committed to: rekindling hope, renewing life, and restoring families by reaching out to men, women and youth struggling with life controlling problems.
- PA Dept. of Agriculture – www.agriculture.pa.gov – Encouraging, protecting and promoting agriculture and related industries throughout the commonwealth while providing consumer protection through inspection services that impact the health and financial security of Pennsylvania’s citizens. They conduct the free Food Safety Certification classes RBCC holds for churches and non-profits.
- PA Family Institute – www.pafamily.org – Strengthening families by restoring to public life the traditional, foundational principles and values essential for the well-being of society. We are the only full-time, professionally staffed non-profit organization representing family values—your values—in the state capitol. We encourage responsible citizenship and involvement in civic affairs to promote respect for life, family, marriage and religious liberty.
- Reading Fightin’ Phils – www.fightins.com – Family fun at the ballpark. Special group rates for churches and “Share Your Faith” Nights during each season.
- Reading Royals Ice Hockey – www.royalshockey.com – Great local, professional ice hockey. Fundraise for your next group event or just enjoy a great night out as friends. The Royals offer amazing benefits and discounts for groups of all shapes and sizes.
- REAL Life Community Services – www.reallcs.org – Assisting at-risk families, and providing empowerment programs for teens, while equipping local churches to reach youth for Christ.
- Refreshing Mountain – www.refreshingmountain.com – A year-round retreat and adventure center providing family friendly fun and refreshment for over 30 years. We provide facilities and services for large group retreats and rent cabins for overnight getaways. We also provide a variety of outdoor adventures, day field trips and corporate team building events with activities including zipline canopy tours, high ropes course, climbing tower, problem solving challenges and much more.
- Rittenhouse Village at Muhlenberg – www.rittenhousevillages.com – Our Care team designs customized senior-living lifestyles to fit you or your loved one’s needs. Whether you’re needing daily support (including respite care) or are in need of a safe and secure environment that provides the comforts of home, we are here for you.
- Rivers of Life – firstname.lastname@example.org – We are a Bible based and Holy-Spirit-filled prayer and discipleship ministry that provides individuals and/or groups with biblically based teachings on the solid foundation of the Word of God. A“Have Bible, Will Travel” preaching and teaching service centered on the Gospel, which will help empower you and your congregation to an intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Providing bible studies, wedding services and funeral services.
- Rosedale Camp Grove – www.rosedalegrove.org – We commit to provide a seasonal facility where children, youth and adults can experience and glorify God through opportunities of Worship, Evangelism, Christian Education, Discipleship Training, Camping and Christian Fellowship.
- Sacred Heart Villa – www.sacredheartvillapa.org – Sharing the vision of the Ministry of the Missionary Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, provides compassionate physical, emotional and spiritual care to enhance the quality of life for each person.
- Samaritan’s Purse – www.samaritanspurse.org – After sharing the story of the Good Samaritan, Jesus said “Go and do likewise.” That is the mission of Samaritan’s Purse—to follow the example of Christ by helping those in need and proclaiming the hope of the Gospel.
- Santander Arena – www.santander-arena.com – The Santander Arena and Performing Arts Center are the premier concert and entertainment venues in Berks County! Great Christian shows throughout the year.
- S.E. Smoker Inc. – www.sesmoker.com – Early in 2016, S.E. Smoker Inc. was acquired by DESCCO Design & Construction, Inc. and continues to operate as an autonomous branch of DESCCO. The main focus has been and will remain the Design and Construction of Church facilities while continuing to expand into commercial construction as well as in the health care construction.
- Spruce Lake – www.sprucelake.org – A retreat and conference center perfect for booking your own group event, or for participating in our own programmed retreats. We also offer a Bible-based summer camp for children and youth, a Christian outdoor education program, and a day camp and a family campground.
- Threefold Blessing – Facebook Page – “Threefold Blessing” is available to share in your Worship Service, in many forms… Special Music, Event/Program Music, Contemporary Worship Service (if your Praise Team/Band needs a day off) and Special Services (Weddings, Baptisms, etc.) as well. We seek to Serve the Lord by lifting our voices in PRAISE!
- Thrivent Financial – www.thrivent.com – You believe faith and finances go together. So do we. Let’s start a new conversation about being wise with money and how generosity is an expression of your faith.
- Unique Desserts by Chef AnneLouise – Facebook Page – Wonderful wedding cakes, Dazzling and delicious desserts, and Seasonal sensations by Chef Anne Louise Reinert (C.I.A.) & staff.
- Wrigley’s Business Services – www.wrigleysos.com – The single source for all your business needs including office supplies, office equipment, office furniture and design, breakroom furniture, printers, toner and ink, paper, managed print services, cleaning and janitorial supplies, shipping and packaging supplies, break room supplies and equipment, coffee and water services, promotional products, custom print products, mobile shredding service, and eco-friendly solutions.
- Young Living Essential Oils & More – email@example.com – Young Living is a universally known, household name that is revered and respected for the countless benefits it brings to humanity. Propelled by the world’s purest essential oils and oil-infused products, along with their passionate commitment to empowering individuals to whole-life wellness, they champion the modern essential oil movement. A global, purpose-driven wellness revolution is underway, and Young Living leads the charge.
Thank you to all our exhibitors!
2018 Door Prize Winners:
- Spruce Lake – Family Weekend @ Spruce Lake June 29- July 1, 2018 – Dakota Brunner
- Santander Arena & Performing Arts Center – 4 tickets to Crowder – Jason Hess
- Reading Royals – 4 seats on the glass & 4 T-shirts – Luke Jones
- Reading Fightin Phils – 10 Person Pool Party and Dinner – John Stanley
- Refreshing Mountain – 2 tickets for the Aerial Excursion Zip line Course – Patti Meals
- Reading Fightin Phils – 6 Pack of general admission tickets & first pitch package – Marsha McKenzie
- Blue Marsh Outdoors – FREE 4 hour rental including 8 units – Richie Weitzel
- Habitat for Humanity – 2 tickets to Bird House Challenge – Dawn Phillips
- Mercy Crisis Pregnancy Center – $50 Olive Garden Card – Lynnette Hess
Thrivent workshop tickets – Debbie Hartranft
RBCC Prayer Team Visit – Laurie Gregg
Rivers of Life Bible – Priscilla Gentry
- Life’s Choices – $10 Target Card – Lynnette Hess